– All new and existing clientele are required to commit to a recurring 4, 6, or 8-week schedule. Those that do not wish to be on a recurring schedule will be placed on a first-come, first-served waiting list and may be subject to additional charges.
– We accept credit cards ONLY and require a card be kept on file to reserve your appointments. We ask clients to please be respectful of our groomer’s time and paychecks by adhering to our Late Cancellation/No Show Policy. For the safety of our groomers, we DO NOT accept cash. However, cash tips are welcomed and appreciated!
Health and Mobility
– Pets over 20 lbs. MUST be able to walk on their own to and from the mobile unit. Pets over 20 lbs. MUST also be able to stand on their own during the entire grooming process (roughly 1-3 hours depending on breed). Belly Band supports may be used during the grooming process to help those with minimal mobility issues. Pet. Rinse. Repeat Groomery reserves the right to refuse or stop the grooming process and the owner will be contacted in the event that a pet is responding negatively to any part of the grooming process. Owner/Guardians will be required to pay for services rendered up to 100% of the grooming cost.
Safety and Pet Behavior
– Pet. Rinse. Repeat Groomery always does our best to give every pet a proper chance. However, we reserve the right to refuse any groom based on the pet’s behavior. Owners/Guardians MUST disclose if the pet has displayed any past or present harmful behavior including but not limited to biting, showing teeth, growling, aggression toward people, animals, or any grooming procedure. Failure to disclose harmful behaviors will result in refusal to groom, an additional $300 fee and the owner/guardian will be liable for any and all medical bills related to injury and loss of income from said pet. Muzzles may be used to aid in grooming pets with mild behaviors if the breed allows an ONLY if the pet has a positive response while the muzzle is in use. Muzzles are safe for the pet and the groomer and are an effective grooming aide with most breeds and with pets that have a positive response to them.
– We do not service the downtown area due to parking restrictions. However, we do invite you to our salon just north of the river located at 2030 Swift Ave, Kansas City, MO 64116. All other residences MUST have flat, available, open parking. Our mobile units are too tall for parking garages.
– Pet. Rinse. Repeat Groomery NO LONGER accepts large de-shed breeds in our mobile units due to space constraints and lack of help for the groomer, if needed. Breeds no longer accepted include but aren’t limited to Bernese Mountain Dogs, Great Pyrenees, Newfoundlands, St. Bernards, etc. We WILL NOT accept Standard or Giant DOODLES of any variation that are kept in a trim longer than what is considered a Summer Cut. We WILL accept Standard and Giant Doodles that are kept in a Summer Cut length. Pet. Rinse. Repeat Groomery groomers reserve the right to determine what constitutes a summer cut length versus a longer trim.
Cats MUST be in a carrier to be brought to and from the mobile grooming van or service WILL BE refused. We DO NOT push cats past their stress level! For this reason, we may not be able to perform any or all services. We will do our best to work with your cat, however, if we are unable to perform services a travel fee of $50 will be collected for time and overhead costs. We absolutely WILL NOT groom cats without trimming their nails first! Cat nails are wicked and can cause serious damage to our groomers if they get distressed and latch on. We ask that you PLEASE disclose as much of your cat’s behavior as possible when booking. Cats carry a bacteria in their saliva that immediately causes infection and can easily put groomers out of work if the bite is severe enough.
**(For mobile services please allow a 3-hour arrival window as pets are unpredictable and may cause delays)**
***Please Note: We are continuously working on growing our current service areas and expanding into new ones! Current wait times are about 1-3 weeks depending on your area! We will do our best to get you booked as soon as possible or will let you know when we will be in your area next.***
Mobile Grooming All-inclusive Package!!
All haircuts will be charged an hourly rate of $120/hour per dog with a $120 minimum. Anything over 1 hour will be calculated in 15 min increments.
Small to Medium Deshed Breeds will be charged an hourly rate of $120/ hour per dog with a $120 minimum. Anything over 1 hour will be calculated in 15 min increments. *The groomer holds the right to determine what size category your Bestie falls under.
Large Deshed Breeds will be charged a base hourly rate of $150/hour per dog with a $150 minimum. Anything over 1 hour will be charged in 15 min increments. *The groomer holds the right to determine what size category your Bestie falls under.
Flat Coat Bath Breeds will be priced on a case-by-case basis based on coat condition, behavior, size, etc.
Full Cat Grooming
Mobile Grooming Starting at $170 an hour
Cat Full Grooms will be charged a base hourly rate of $170 per cat with a $170 minimum. Anything over 1 hour will be charged in 15 min increments.
Cat Brushouts will be priced individually on a case-by-case basis based on coat condition, behavior, size, etc.
All prices are subject to change based on behavior, coat condition, and size of your Bestie!!
Dog Full Grooms Include:
- Full Groom / Style
- Luxury Bath with Blueberry Facial
- Nail Trim/Dremel
- Anal Gland Expression
- Ear Cleaning
North of the River
- Kansas City North
- North KC (Northtowne)
- Platte City
South of the River
- Ward Parkway and Surrounding Areas
- Prairie Village
- Overland Park
- South Overland Park
- Lee’s Summit
- Blue Springs